In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

smith and wesson Model 10

sydnatsydnat Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
edited September 2005 in Ask the Experts
Hi. I need some help identifying and pricing a smith and wesson model 10 38 cal. The serial number is c 474-xxx. It is in excellent condition with original box (also in excellent condition) and all brochures. What year would this have been manufactured?
Thanks[img][/img]

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I was wondering if anyone could tell me the date of manufacture from the serial number, D283XXX. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Could someone give me a date of manufacture for a model 10 serial number 3D7300x As always thanks for your replies.
  • Options
    RobinRobin Member Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi sydnat,
    My guess would be $250.00 to $350.00 for a run of the mill model 10 in excellent condition (based on the info provided). I bought one recently in a pawn shop that was in decent condition for $125.00. It had a bit of holster wear but the lock-up was tight. There is a bunch of knowledgable guys here that can better help you out. You may also want to check out www.smith-wessonforum.com. Also a bunch of nice guys over there that are really up on what is collectable.

Have you done a search of what is listed for auction here? There are usually several listed.

Worry is the interest humans pay on the debt of miscalculation.