In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Better Parker Photos

nordnord Member Posts: 6,106
edited November 2009 in Ask the Experts
PHE, Parker Steel, circa 1923. 34 inch barrels. Was used a lot....A gift to the caretaker of a private duck hunting club by one of the members.

parkerontable001.jpg
parkerontable002.jpg
parkerontable003.jpg
parkerontable005.jpg
parkerontable006.jpg

Comments

• Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Thanks Nord for the picture improvement.

AH I can think of no better gift the a Fine old classic shot gun from one man to another. Is it in great physical condition NO But is it a meaningful token of respect YOU BET
  • Options
    toosangertoosanger Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    thank you very much Nord for posting these fopr me....just got an offer from a local gun dealer of 1500.....now I don't know what to think....sighs.
  • Options
    GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    If that thing could talk it would say, WHOOOOPIE!....The top lever is about as far left as she'll go...kinda like sliding into your grave sideways!..[:D] Thanks for the pictures Nord.
  • Options
    XXCrossXXCross Member Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well cartod's right about the top leaver. Definitely time to replace the lock-up shim in the Bbl. Other than that, it looks to be the usual service grade Parker.