In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

City & State search

ajh2201ajh2201 Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
edited June 2016 in Ask the Experts
How do you locate sellers in your city and/or state? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks, I am not looking for a FFL or dealer, but all GB listings in a city or state that would include dealer's listings and private listings.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Looking for listings by FFL's and individuals. How do I find in a city or state. Not looking for an FFL, just the listings. THanks
  • Options
    tsr1965tsr1965 Member Posts: 8,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do an ADVANCED search...it will get you down to at least the state level, but you have to be searching for a specific item usually.
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Gun Broker organization is kind of sensitive, regarding that kind of information. It tends to appear, right or wrongly. That you want to contact the individual directly. Cutting them out of the equation.
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    As far as I am aware, searching by state is as close as you can get. There is no searching by city or Zip Code. To search by state, go into advanced search, type in your search words/words, then go down to Category to select what you are looking for: firearms, knives, ect. You then go down to US State and scroll through them until you find the state that you want.

GB%20search_zpsopn8fbw2.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    B17-P51B17-P51 Member Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There is another site that permits you to do a search of sellers within a certain mileage radius of your home. This site encourages face to face transfers, circumventing FFL's completely.
    One of the FAQ's on the site is "How can we keep dealers from posting items for sale?"
  • Options
    JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,175 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by B17-P51
    There is another site that permits you to do a search of sellers within a certain mileage radius of your home. This site encourages face to face transfers, circumventing FFL's completely.
    One of the FAQ's on the site is "How can we keep dealers from posting items for sale?"
    Living at the Vatican you shouldn't have a problem with proximity [;)]

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

• Options
    B17-P51B17-P51 Member Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm confined to sales inside the wall.[:(][V]