In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I have a shotgun with a vertical fore grip and

kissgoodnightkissgoodnight Member Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭
edited November 2018 in Ask the Experts
need a small light to mount in front of the fore grip as there is not much space.
I would like one with a pressure grip to turn the light on with the hand and the grip. I don't have $100 for this so if someone can direct me to a light for this gun, I thank you.

Comments

• Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bought one of these from Amazon, couple of years ago. For $40. Very happy with it. Does a good job. Puts out a lot of light.

Like every thing nowadays, it comes out of Asia. The U.S. distributors, are heads up people. That take pains, about the quality of the stuff they sell. Definitely not junk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li-wHo5dP5g
  • Options
    kissgoodnightkissgoodnight Member Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Simon Cree LED Flashlight DU2 looks good, but this is a very short barrel shotgun and the light would extend bast the end of the barrel.
    Thanks for checking on this.
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kissgoodnight
    The Simon Cree LED Flashlight DU2 looks good, but this is a very short barrel shotgun and the light would extend bast the end of the barrel.
    Thanks for checking on this.

I've seen a plastic grip that has recess, or hole whatever. That is specially made for a light. Probably what you need, likely to be pricy though. Even though they are all made of plastic. Some of the manufacturers, price them like they are gold. Recently have purchased various accessories, for a AR build. Substantial difference in price for plastic accessories, from various manufacturers.