In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

1874 M-80 Gras Rifle - Help with value

IndianaBoyIndianaBoy Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited October 2002 in Ask the Experts
The rifle is in very good condition, but the bolt number does not match. I can not find a reference for this rifles value.
Thanks for your help,
IndianaBoy

Comments

• jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    What is the overall condition? Ballpark figure is $100 to $500 depending on condition from poor, missing parts, rusted to excellant. At least this is what I"ve seen them going for.

"...hit your enemy in the belly, and kick him when he is down, and boil his prisoners in oil- if you take any- and torture his women and children. Then people will keep clear of you..." -Admiral of the Fleet Lord Fisher, speaking at the Hague Peace Conf
  • jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    Duh, brainfart. You stated right off VG condition. I would say $250 to $350, this is an odd piece that isn't seen so often.

"...hit your enemy in the belly, and kick him when he is down, and boil his prisoners in oil- if you take any- and torture his women and children. Then people will keep clear of you..." -Admiral of the Fleet Lord Fisher, speaking at the Hague Peace Conf