In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Thompson Center Cherokee

gclargclar Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited September 2003 in Ask the Experts
I have a Thompson and Center Cherokee that I intend to put up for auction. My question is what is a good reserve price to start out at?
The m/l has two barrels, a .45 and also the .32 cal. Should I list these items together or should I sell the stock with the .45 barrel and then list the .32 seperate? or vice versa?
It has moderate hunting style wear and no major flaws that I'm aware of. The model that I curently have is a single trigger model.

Thank you for any opinions in advance.

Matt

Comments

• Options
    gclargclar Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a TC Cherokee rifle with 2 barrels (45cal/32cal)that I am considering selling. I have heard recently that these are hard to find now days and I thought maybe someone could give me an idea on what I should ask for the gun. Thanks
  • Options
    gskyhawkgskyhawk Member Posts: 4,773
    edited November -1
    seen one of these at the gunshow couple of weeks back , it just had the 45 cal barrel but was in very good condition , sold for $180, I watched all weekend long thinking that if it didn't sell the guy would come down a little more but I waited too long, about 2 hours before the show ended someone came along and bought it,, kind of a shame as I think it would have fit my son pretty good , oh well there will be other ones out there