In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

HK 91

hksrulehksrule Member Posts: 318 ✭✭✭
edited October 2005 in Ask the Experts
Trying to find out what this might be worth for my father to sell it...he thinks it was 1980 and less than 500 rounds through it. Thanks.

dscf2093h.jpg

dscf2094e.jpg

dscf2100d.jpg

dscf2096m.jpg

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Just acquired a Century Arms g3 clone from my dad. I am aware that this isn't the best clone out there but it looks very well made in and out. I am curious about changing out the rear sight to genuine HK or JLD, mainly cause JLD has the all peep sight. Also, I wanted to replace the tropical foregrip with the wide style so I can mount a bipod to it.

The question is, would there be any fitting issues with this gun. I've heard that the JLD clones wont accept the HK wide foregrip and I just wanted to make sure that the Century's do.

Anybody comes through that door, you put two in the chest and one in the head!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    How can you tell if an HK 91 is the real one from the factory? And how much would one cost, without any accessories? Thanks.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have heard that these rifles have a fluted chamber?? Is this true and if so, what purpose does it serve, extraction??
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have listed an HK 91 A, with SN 0575XX. I have little or no knowledge of this gun. I have an inquirey about whether this gun is a pre ban or not. I can not find any info. on Google about Pre-ban. Need help please. Does pre ban affect the value? THX HAWKSHAW
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am looking to buy a H&K 91 , I have seen some that has .308 kal. on them and some that have .308 cal. on them what is the Differance ? also some have on the saftey 0&1 others have S&F , whats the differance on that also ? thanks...
  • Options
    Patriots sonPatriots son Member Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would'nt waste the time, it will shoot fine the first 4-5 rnds then no matter what sites you have it will leave you disappointed, at least thats my experience. I had several c91's, the ptr 91 is on the other hand very accurate and stays that way for several mags, inexpensive 91, but not cheap. just my two cents.
  • Options
    RSLINTIIRSLINTII Member Posts: 227 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Above is probably right from what I have read. Check out www.hkweaponsystems.com forums for more under "search". Best, Robert

"Endurance"<P><br>
  • Options
    lrry491lrry491 Member Posts: 77 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    my g3 clone from cent. arms took a little fitting around the front site base to fit but it turned out good and mine shoots great. so maybe i got lucky but im sure that there are others out there that shoot fine to.

larry
  • Options
    JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    sell it,..add the extra cash to it,..and buy the REAL HK91. The parts guns are always going to be a crap shoot.

why chase the game when the bullet can get em from here?....
    Got Balistics?