In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

p7m8 and p7m13

73261521007326152100 Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited March 2009 in Ask the Experts
i have a unfired 1985 p7m13 with all original papers,tools,targets,and box. all matching numbers. i also have a new unfired p7m8. which is numbered mid 300's of the last 500 made. this also has all original paper work, tools,box etc. i'm wondering which one is worth more and which has a better later value. at this time i'm not wishing to sell either but one will be a ccw and the other a safe queen. i'm just asking which one would be which as a collectors point of view.

Comments

• Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Hello I like the single stack magazine for C.C. but most new dogs like to have as many rounds as possible [:(] I have a P7M8 would not trade for a P7 M13 but I am of old school. Your mileage may vary.
  • Options
    73261521007326152100 Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    thanks. yeah i don't mind only eight rounds. i'm sure the m8 would be lighter as a carry gun too. and if you need more than 8 shots in a shooting incident your most likely dead. i was really wondering about their individual value. i know that hk ended production of the m13 after several bands in many states as to magazine capacity. so i'm thinking the m13 would have more worth as a collectors piece. i am leaning towards the m8 as ccw at piont. but thanks for your input.
  • Options
    tsavo303tsavo303 Member Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    they are great guns, the m13 is worth alot more due to the increased capacity.
    maybe 1.2k for the m8 and 2k+ for the m13