In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Buy the Kel-Tec

partisanpartisan Member Posts: 6,414
edited April 2009 in Ask the Experts
Ruger has all the money they need for advertising. Kel-Tec has been rated higher than the Ruger in several "un-biased" gun test. Kel-Tec offers superior customer service. Ruger is really just an over priced knock-off of the Kel-Tec!!!

Comments

• cpermdcpermd Member Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And what was your question for the experts??
    Mods, please move to the correct forum.

CP
  • lcdrdanrlcdrdanr Member Posts: 439 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think he was trying to reply to an earlier thread that has over 10 responses. He should have made that clear.

Dan R
  • rdc5rdc5 Member Posts: 986 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks but, I still am un sure because, I like the smooth edges of the Ruger. Other than that I would be all for the Kel-Tec.
  • MFIMFI Member Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ruger has the best customer service on the planet.. I do like the Keltec too but for very little price difference Ill take the Ruger..
  • fastcarsgofastfastcarsgofast Member Posts: 7,179
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rdc5
    Thanks but, I still am un sure because, I like the smooth edges of the Ruger. Other than that I would be all for the Kel-Tec.
    If you are willing to trade proven reliability and service after the sale for smooth edges on a gun that nobody is supposed to see or even know you have on you, then go ahead. However, I've never known of anyone, on either side of the business end, in a serious situation who cared about smooth edges at the time.
  • partisanpartisan Member Posts: 6,414
    edited November -1
    My response was submitted because I didn't feel like the original question was answered, especially for,"ask the EXPERTS." Being a long time NRA pistol instructor, LEO instructor, and former USMC pistol expert, I felt my answer was important to the asker.