In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

questions about open face auto Driving helmets

perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
edited September 2016 in Ask the Experts
hello going to give myself Birthday present end of the month 2 day driving school at track Virginia international raceway 3.7 mile track. along with changing Brake fluid and tech inspection of my car, I have to have a Snell 2005 or later open face helmet I wear glasses and want an open face for peripheral vision found one by race quip that said had lots of space for glasses great peripheral vision but then stated 28.9 pounds . Could this be true[?][?] or a misprint I have an old Helmet that I used on indoor Go Karts it is no where near 29 pounds Have not put on scales but I know it is less than 10 pounds and my neck is sore for 3or 4 days when I race rental Karts from g force I know my car may be close to ONE G when I had it on factory skid Pad but 29 pounds might leave my head outside the window on the track What am I missing here [?]

Comments