In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

RUGER 300 BLK OUT TACTICAL

DAMMITDONDAMMITDON Member Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
edited October 2016 in Ask the Experts
CAN ANY THING BE DONE TO HELP WORST TRIGER I HAVE SEEN?HAS 1/4" CREEP TO GET TO 7 LB PULL?

Comments

• TANK78ZTANK78Z Member Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I believe you are speaking of the mini 14 300 blackout variant ,
    If so check out www.mini14triggers.com
  • charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Those prices seems good for trigger work. Wow $330 for a trigger group, I rather find a better rifle.
  • nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Those prices seems good for trigger work. Wow $330 for a trigger group, I rather find a better rifle.

Triggers and trigger work can be an iffy subject these days with regard to how they (it) need(s) to be priced. The liability is enough to put the Fear of God in most of us. We're also seeing a rapidly escalating price structure in the never ending battle for who makes the 'best' Premium trigger. Right now we're up to $595.00/ea. for the top Bix & Andy trigger from Austria. This escalation is unconscionable in my opinion since were are now way over what the actual value should be. But the market demand shows that folks are willing to pay that price so there's no place to go up...

It's no secret that I'm not a fan of certain Ruger products, but I do support dancin' with who you brung! I'm working with an AR15 system using the 300 BLK which is proving to be accurate as well as reliable. Less expensive than the Ruger with a good trigger.

Best.