In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

ID these grips

gnprtsgnprts Member Posts: 345 ✭✭
edited October 2016 in Ask the Experts
Grips with one flat side and one inletted... Two screws
Also have two added what should be blind holes.

DSC05874.jpg

DSC05875.jpg

Comments

• Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well made custom grips, for a short gripped round butt revolver. Somebody must have put a lot of time, effort and probably money. Into making them.

Kind of looks like it, would fit one of the short gripped round butt Smiths. 36,37, 49 etc. But without a hands on. Who knows?
  • Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,879 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Similar to those found on S&W Single-Shot Model of 1891, but definitely not made by S&W.

Neal
  • Options
    richardaricharda Member Posts: 405 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Another suggestion: I have two pair of very similarly inletted (w/ dual attaching screws & two 'blind' holes for the locating pins sticking out of the bottom edge of the frame) old 'target' - style grips for the small (5-shot .32 S&W, OR 6/7-shot .22 LR) frame Harrington & Richardson top-break revolvers. Mine are plastic, one black, one mottled red, each w/ the H&R logo of a target w/'bullet holes' moulded-in at top of grip on each side.
  • Options
    Aztngundoc22Aztngundoc22 Member Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep :
    Look like revolver grips !!!

Thanks !!!
    The more people I meet : The more I like my Dog :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I Grew Old Too Fast (And Smart Too damn Slow !!!) !!! :o :?