In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

selling...posting pictures...camara help also

pdaypday Member Posts: 116 ✭✭
edited January 2013 in Ask the Experts
Hello, I sell some things on the Gun Broker site from time to time, and seem to have problems getting pictures to load in any kind of order when I am doing a listing. It seems that they go on one way today, but just a little later they seem to load differently. It is then very hard, and is a long involved process to arrange them in some kind of order on the listing. I must be missing something here or there is a way easier way to do it than I have experienced. Hope someone can help me with this. Also, can someone recomend a good digital camara to use when taking these pictures. It would need to have macro focus, image stabilizer, and be able to set the exposure +- etc. I am using an old Soney DSCS 30 and I have to believe there are better ones out there for sure. My macro focus seems to be going away as the pictures are not as clear as they used to be at all. I am thinking I don't want to spend more than $400.00. I have a tri-pod and a small studio in my basement that I work with. Thanks in advance for your help

Comments

• Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Hello I am not on the scale of locust Fork or others but have old 2 Meg camera . The key is good macro and Lots of outside light if possible also medium background like Blank Cardboard I dont have any way to stabilize good light will decrease lens speed and make for clearer focus
    all my pictures are hand held. Notice the 1911 you can see the grain on original machining load your pictures on you PC in JBEG format then Browse the best 4 pictures and come back later to add more pictures . ALWAYS do a NO RESERVE auction most serious bidders will never ever even look at reserve auctions. start at either a penny of the lowest you would take for Item . Answer all questions and add answers to any question to your original description if relevant. Put in a figure you can live with for shipping cost.
    ANVIL1.jpg
    NRA17_zpsfa9bc487.jpg