In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Luger Tool

rorkesdriftrorkesdrift Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
edited January 2013 in Ask the Experts
Hello I have a luger tool that came with the Luger holster dated 1936, with it was a 1912 Erfurt 9mm, 2 wooden luger bottom magazines no serial numbers. The luger has all matching serial numbers, no import marks. It was a gift to me from a family member that had sent this back after world war two. No papers with it because he said he mailed it home in 1945. No other markings on the luger. My question is that the luger tool has a code on it that has a strait eagle with a 63 under it, some luger collectors told me that they have dought that a tool code 63 would end up in a 1936 dated holster which is made in Berlin. Can anyone tell me what company made the luger tool code 63? thank you

Comments

• TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,270 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WaA63 S/42 Mauserwerk Oberndorf 1935 - 38
    S/42 P08 Mauserwerk Oberndorf 1937
  • rorkesdriftrorkesdrift Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks, Now the Luger Tool does not have the WaA mark, it's just the eagle with 63 under it that's all it has, is this the same thing as the WaA63 code? Thanksquote:Originally posted by TRAP55
    WaA63 S/42 Mauserwerk Oberndorf 1935 - 38
    S/42 P08 Mauserwerk Oberndorf 1937