In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Holster info

yearofspideryearofspider Member Posts: 1,657 ✭✭
edited April 2009 in Ask the Experts
i know this is not a leather forum but have struck out elsewhere. a very well made holster with an oval logo on the back A.H. Hardy maker beverly hills cal it is also marked 45DA 5 1/2 any help appricated.

Z

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I'm looking for two holsters: one for a Ruger Super Single Six with a 9 1/2" barrel and one for a scoped Ruger MkIII Hunter with a 6 7/8" barrel. Are there any manufacturers out there with holsters for these two? I would prefer hip holsters, but others will be considered. I've been searching, but now at a dead end. Any help is greatly appreciated[:)]

UPDATE: I did find an Uncle Mike's Size 11 holster for the Single Six. Not sure how I missed that one! Anyway, I still need one for my scoped MkIII Hunter. If anyone out there has any ideas, let me know. Thanks!!
  • Options
    tnh2owadertnh2owader Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Have you checked with www.simplyrugged.com ?

I just purchased a holster from them and it was excellent.
  • Options
    gearheaddadgearheaddad Member Posts: 15,096 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have the Ruger holster. Bought it 25+ years ago! It is a flap holster that I believe was made by Bianchi.
    Good luck,
    Ed
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,956 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have had a couple of holsters (for New Vaquero and Single Six) made by this fellow: http://www.oldtradingpost.com/

They are decent for the price if not the very finest (or most expensive)holsters I have seen.

OOps Sorry! Not sure he can fit the semi auto, but it would not hurt to ask.

There is a holster maker here in NM that could do it, but would need the gun for the pattern and it would probably take 6 months as he as so much business.
  • Options
    gunrepgunrep Member Posts: 41 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Blackhawk #73NH14BK fits the 6 7/8
    Blackhawk #73NH11BK fits the 9 1/2
    Michaels are same numbers of 11 and 14
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the help guys. I did order a size 11 from Uncle Mikes for the Single Six.

gunrep: Blackhawk #73NH14BK fits the 6 7/8
    Blackhawk #73NH11BK fits the 9 1/2
    Michaels are same numbers of 11 and 14

That one would work, but mine is scoped with a Bushnell Reddot. I have a lead on one that might work. Just waiting on a reply to an email. If not, then I will have to find someone to make me one.