In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

semi auto carbine in 7.62x25?

ddhotbotddhotbot Member Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2005 in Ask the Experts
is there such an animal? friend said there was some imported awhile back but doesnt remember model number or where it came from.any help is apprec.thanks don

Comments

• richbugrichbug Member Posts: 3,650
    edited November -1
    I have seen CZ24 or 26 Sub-machine gun kits built into little carbines. From what I understand, they are a lot of work to do as most parts have to be fabricated from scratch.

• kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    There are a few semi-auto Ppsh-41's out there, I think someone is tooling up to build some more

Neo-Jedi Council
    th_rebspin.gif
    th_23018.gifth_22987.jpgMWC '05
  • NwcidNwcid Member Posts: 10,674
    edited November -1
    A couple of years ago there was a compay advertising semi PPSH's for sale for ~$750. I read about them somewhere on line not too long ago that they had a lot of problems. Aparently most were returned to the company who had a "fix" but they are still not done.

Just remember there are no stupid questions, just stupid people asking questions.

Anyone who would sacrifice freedom for security deserves neither!!!

Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, torture, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.

John