In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

10/22

beerboybeerboy Member Posts: 69 ✭✭
edited November 2002 in Ask the Experts
what kind of barrel should i get for a 10/22 that has the best accuracy?

gfegfdh

Comments

• beerboybeerboy Member Posts: 69 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    My 10/22 cycles only with hV ammo. Is there a possibilty to take some weight of the bolt to be able to shoot normal 22s?
    Will this hav an effect of the lifetime of the reciever?

in a world full of compromise some don't
    edited November -1
    Hi, how do you remove the stock 10/22 barrel from a rifle. Do you need a special tool? Thanks
    edited November -1
    I'm thinking of getting a new .22. What do you think of the Ruger 10/22?
    edited November -1
    I'm thinking of getting a new .22. What do you think of the Ruger 10/22?
    edited November -1
    i have a 10/22 stainless with a stainless deerfield scope and sling carbine. kind of a grayish black woodgrain laminate stock. great shape whats a fair price? thanks charlie good looking unit
    edited November -1
    i just bought a 10/22 and i want to know what i can do to make it shoot just alitte better groups
    edited November -1
    What is the best ruger 10/22? I plan on buying a 10/22, but there are so many to choose from. I know that I want it to be staimless, and I'm going to put a scope on it. I plan on using it for squirrels and other small rodents. I will also shoot cans and different targets too. Any suggestions?? THANKS [:D]
    edited November -1
    i have recently found two 10/22 that i think look pretty cool. One is a 10/22 RD-DZ and the other is a 10/22 RB-DZII. what is the differece? they look the same to me. and what is a ballpark value? both and new in the box.both come with the box and papers. they both have the orangish-red laminated stock. any help please. thanks
    edited November -1
    is there any way to make a 10/22 full auto ???
    edited November -1
    just polished hammer sear and dissconector also put in light pull springs and bushings half the pull i had but want to know next step adjustable sear or matched hammer and adjustable sear package need an opppinion
    edited November -1
    I am puzzeled buy the prices I am seeing on all sites for mags for this gun. I can understand the banned mags of over 10 rounds but even the 10 round mags. are selling for over retail. I just bought a standard replacement mag at wallyworld for $6 and change.Are these aftermarket mags being taken apart and somehow increasing the capacity,and if so,just how is that being done?Thanks,Wade

w.wade brinson
  • NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They are a good shooting,dependable Rifle.Plus their are many extra's for it.With routine Maintenance it should last forever.

Best!!!

Rugster

Toujours Pret