In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

40 Desert Eagle

jkksjkks Member Posts: 265 ✭✭✭
edited November 2002 in Ask the Experts
I have a friend who wants to sell me a 40cal Baby Desert Eagle.
$ 350.00 W/3mags He fired maybe 50 rounds,is this a fair price.

Comments

• Options
    Recoil3Recoil3 Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds like a good price. I like the IMI grip it comes with and like the gun in general.I've been looking for a 9mm Jericho for a while. Its a good gun in my oppinion.
  • Options
    pabloescobarpabloescobar Member Posts: 84 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    you forgot to mention if it is a full size, compacy, or subcompact. is it a polymer? i had a baby eagle sub-compact polymer, it was a great pistol, extrememly accurrate for a 3.5 barrel. 350.00 is a good price for three mags.they run for about 30 bucks a piece. the only thing i did not like is the trigger pull, it takes alot of pressure.buying accesories for it can be a bit pricey too. finaly, the bigest problem i expierianced was firing reloads, i load my own and rarely purchase factory ammo, when i would fire a round, the pin that holds the slide would come out, sometimes, almost all the way(i tried different loads to no avail)eventualy i sold it, but it is a great weapon, make sure you ask your buddy if he has expeirenced anything with the slide pin.

"a man's got to know his limitations"