In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

what are these worth?

rotaxpowerrotaxpower Member Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
edited November 2002 in Ask the Experts
1. Walter P38 22L Inter Arms w/ 2nd mag and German Holster Excel Cond.
2. S&W Model 10-7 w/ marks on the frame RHKP 1907 Excel Cond
If anyone can please give me some market value of these guns. Also I have pics if need br

thanks

B

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    The first one is a Cooey model 39 single shot
    The second is a Lakefield model 64b, semi-auto
    The third is a Cooey Mohawk, single shot. all in .22 lr

Thanks

Edited by - rotaxpower on 11/30/2002 11:26:29
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I've inherited a few pre-ban guns years ago and I will be posting auctions soon. What are these worth?

HK Model 94 fired once. Beautiful gun with one clip. $3k?

SPAS-12 Fired once. 1500?

UZI (Rare 45 Caliber Model) Never fired original case accessories and papers. $3k?

Weatherby Euromark with Nikon scope. 30.06 Never fired perfect beautiful rifle. Left hand bolt. $1300. ?

Remington Sniper Rifle .223 with a weighted barrel and a great scope purchased from the Fremont CA police department in roughly '92. Great gun. $800?

Thanks in advance for any coaching.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Huh, I thought someone could help me out..
  • Options
    Der GebirgsjagerDer Gebirgsjager Member Posts: 1,673 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cooey is/was a Canadian brand, and was bought by Savage from Olin (who had purchased it in 1961)a few years ago when Savage decided to return to the .22 rifle business. They (Savage) used the Lakefield branding for a little while, and they still make the model 64 series. These rifles are widely seen and used in Canada, but are seldom encountered "south of the border". Their used value is comparable to a used Savage.
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    AdamsQuailHunterAdamsQuailHunter Member Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello "rotaxpower"

Ok --- we'll bite. What do you fly that is "rotaxpower"ed""

By the way --- welcome to the forum.

We hope that you will join us from time to time as your busy schedule permits.

Haven't got a clue ---- if it is not a shotgun, I give up.

Best Regards
  • Options
    SunraySunray Member Posts: 773 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Never heard of a Cooey? Bloody foreigners! Cooey was a Winchester brand name made exlusively in Coburg, Ontario, Canada. When Winchester decided not to make firearms here anymore, they closed the plant. Cooey .22's are to Canada that the hardware store brand names are to the US. Most Canadian shooters have a Cooey .22 or started with one. They made a really good, single shot bolt action that would rival any good quality US made single shot. They're not worth much, $50 Cdn if you're lucky, but they're great as your kid's first .22. The Lakefield is another beast. I think, they're still made, but I'd have to look. Mossberg, I think, bought them.

Edited by - sunray on 12/01/2002 02:54:08

Edited by - sunray on 12/01/2002 02:57:54
  • Options
    v35v35 Member Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah, lets hear about the Rotax and what you're pullin with it.
  • Options
    Tailgunner1954Tailgunner1954 Member Posts: 7,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What makes you guys think that rotax is only for flying / pulling ?

My wife rides a Rotax powered sled, and when she's chasing me across the fields she "flies" it for short distances (10-30ft) launching off of the drifts.

"Cats rule on the snow" (sorry Rotaxpower, I had to say it)