In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

How do I get in to the auctions to bid on a gun

scottf47scottf47 Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited October 2003 in Ask the Experts
Can everybody not go in and bid on some of the guns that are up for auction. I filled out all my information to registar. I went to ask a question on one of the guns which I can view by the way and it would not let me ask the question because username and password were not registared. Can you help me out here. Thanks, Scott

Comments

• Options
    kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    You should get a confirmation password/URL in your e-mail acct to finalize the registration process. You ain't quite finished yet.[:D]

PS: Be sure to visit the forums here, on some slow days or when you're broke its more fun than the auctions[;)]

Love them Beavers
    orst-title-1.gif

SUPPORT THE I.N.S. , THE COUNTRY THEY SAVE COULD BE YOUR OWN
  • Options
    jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
    If you are new to guns, make sure the firearm you want can be imported into your state (if from out-of-state) or is not otherwise restricted.

I've made the mistake once, but luckily, didn't win the auction.
  • Options
    tapwatertapwater Member Posts: 10,335 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    kingjoey is right...have been on some buying sprees, but I discovered the forums, and they keep me occupied till bedtime without buying stuff I just "have" to have...well, sometimes,

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.