In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Value of S&W 940 2" 9mm para revolver

bigdog1bigdog1 Member Posts: 193 ✭✭
edited November 2003 in Ask the Experts
I have one of these with the darker( not silver) colored trigger. Condition is as close to 100% as I've seen. I know these were discontinued some time back. What is the value on something like this??? Thanks in advance....

Comments

• Options
    Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    Did you check the "Blue Book"?? I'm kinda interested in these and would also like to know what they are worth.

God Bless America and...
    NEVER Forget WACO
    NEVER, EVER Forget 911
  • Options
    rolandroland Member Posts: 55 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    For what it's worth, I just bought one in North Carolina in 97/98% condition for $320 which I thought was a darn good price. I have seen them on auctions for much more than that. I carry mine in an Alessi pull through belt slide and you can't tell I have it on with just a shirt over it.

"Chance favors the prepared mind."
  • Options
    bigdog1bigdog1 Member Posts: 193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It was not listed in my older version of the Blue Book. I have seen them selling for as little as $350, to as much as 500-600 bucks. I was just curious as to the wide difference in perceived values?? Go figure?
  • Options
    BoomerangBoomerang Member Posts: 4,513
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bigdog1
    It was not listed in my older version of the Blue Book. I have seen them selling for as little as $350, to as much as 500-600 bucks. I was just curious as to the wide difference in perceived values?? Go figure?As Forest would say:"Stupid is as Stupid does![:o)]

Boomer

"Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as it is by the obstacles which one has overcome while trying to succeed."NRA Life Member