In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Collectable Box?

Max GirthMax Girth Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited October 2004 in Ask the Experts
I recently aquired an old Remington 870 Wingmaster box from a relative who thought that it could possibly be worth something, due to it's age. I could only estimate that it's approximately 50 years old. I have tried to look it up as a collectable item on Gunbroker with no luck. Does anyone have any idea whether there is much call for one of these or where it might be marketable? Please send reply to dpd913@battleswireless.com

Comments

• bobskibobski Member Posts: 17,868 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    its the kind of thing you put on auction with a high reserve and sit back to watch what happens. put 50.00 on it and give it a try. winchester and browning boxes command premiums. not 870's....but its 50 years old. try!
    Retired Naval Aviation
    Former Member U.S. Navy Shooting Team
    Former NSSA All American
    Navy Distinguished Pistol Shot
    MO, CT, VA.
  • asaasa Member Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Another auction possibility is e-bay. A lot of gun box sellers advertise on "the bay". I personally have bought several Colt boxes this way. At least take a look and see what they're going for.