In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Value question

dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,942 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2004 in Ask the Experts
Does it change the value much of a 760 Remington in 35 whelen ackley improved vs 760 Remington in 35 whelen? Lets consider all other things equal. Thanks Don.

"I would not mind being the last man on earth just to see if all those girls were telling me the truth"

Comments

• Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,942 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a German Waffenfabrik Mauser 7.65 pistol and was wondering the value of it. The markings are

Waffenfabrik Mauser A.-G. Oberndorf A.N. under this A.N. is a Mauser logo. The serial number is 329061. It has several serial numbers on the weapon and all match. It seems to be in working order and the finish is excellent as well as the grips. It has what appears to be the original magazine. There is one small fine scratch on the side of the finish. The screw for the grips is missing but the grips are tight and not marred at all.

I'd appreciate any information on it and a value if anyone is familiar with this weapon.
    B~
  • Options
    duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes. ammo is the reason.

I WOULD RATHER BE DUCK HUNTING.