In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Sig 220ST

L7L7 Member Posts: 130 ✭✭
edited October 2004 in Ask the Experts
1. Has Sig ever made a 220ST without the light rail?

2. Are the night sights (or any 220ST rear sight) adjustable?

3. Has anyone on this forum dealt with either Bachman Pawn & Guns or On Target, Inc.? Recommended?

Thanks.

Comments

• L7L7 Member Posts: 130 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was looking at a Sig 220ST yesterday in a local sportings goods store. Have no experience with this brand. Seemed like a solid well made gun. Had it priced at $800 NIB. How's that price seem? Is this gun as good as it seems? Quite heavy but I understand the frame and slide are stainless. Thanks.
  • MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
    edited November -1
    Awesome handguns and are worth every penny. I used to have a blued P220 and as soon as you pick one up you know something is different about it, which it looks like you discovered. $800.00 is a little steep and You could probably find one cheaper but not by a whole lot.
    Here is a used one on Gunbrokerhttp://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=25010445

There was also a new one on here for $729

girlieman.png
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by L7
    Is this gun as good as it seems?
    YUPit is, but as MVP said, $800 is a little steep.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • ContacFrontContacFront Member Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Great gun. Probably one of the most reliable pistols I own.
  • chappsynychappsyny Member Posts: 3,381 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    $800 is way too much. How much does your dealer charge for transfers? I have a P220ST with night sights NIB in stock for $750 (+ $15 s/h). I can send pictures if you like. If you're interested email me at sawinstead@hotmail.com and we can finalize everything.

New Hampshire, USA - "Live Free or Die!!!"