In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Withdrawing a bid.

cowboy77845cowboy77845 Member Posts: 316 ✭✭
edited April 2005 in Ask the Experts
Is there a procedure for withdrawing a bid on GB. I bid on a shotgun without an SST. I expected it ro have an SST. It was not obvious that it was without an SST. Later I found out it had no SST but I was stuck with the bid. Fortunately I was outbid. But despite what the seller said, it was not obvious that if SST was not mentioned, it did not have one.

Comments

• shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i don't think you can withdraw a bid.
  • ATFATF Member Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cowboy77845
    Is there a procedure for withdrawing a bid on GB. I bid on a shotgun without an SST. I expected it ro have an SST. It was not obvious that it was without an SST. Later I found out it had no SST but I was stuck with the bid. Fortunately I was outbid. But despite what the seller said, it was not obvious that if SST was not mentioned, it did not have one.

No!

Eagle_Guns.gif
    standard.jpg
    standard.jpg
    When a worm wants to relax,does he go fishing?  "And remember a wet dog doesn't fly at night"  "My memory's not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be."   ATF,Eagle Guns
  • BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
    Rule number 1:

Befor placing a bid CONTACT the seller with any questions that you have regaurding the item in question.

There is nothing to worry about if you were out bid. Just be sure to ask about all the options on the item befor you hit that "BID" button and you'll be fine.

Man's last hope... The Star Wars Kid.. Jedi Master!

star_wars_kid.gif
  • jimbowbyjimbowby Member Posts: 3,496
    edited November -1
    [8D]On any of the Internet auctions, You are given several chances to INQUIRE before you Bid- If you don't-the ball is in your court.[}:)][}:)][:)][:D]

I'm only wearing Black untill they make something darker