In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

CZ model 24 .380cal

Mike WillefordMike Willeford Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
edited April 2009 in Ask the Experts
Does anyone know a good a source that could help me find original magazines for this gun. It was made sometime prior to 1937 when it was put into service in the czech army according to the markings.

Comments

• Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Either the two large net gun auctions, or the Gunboards forums would be your best bet, if you want original mags. Also try the various on-line parts dealers, there are also a couple of outfits who specialize in magazines only. Triple K makes repos, if you want to go that route.

GOOGLE is your friend as far as the dealers are concerned, using various search terms for pistol magazines and parts will bring them all up, if you follow the links.
  • Options
    hoosierhoosier Member Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've got one of these too. And it's missing the originall magazine t00.

I'm in the magazine business and I've been looking for several years. I've tried the usuall places and others also.
    Good luck on your search.
    Magazines, Gun Parts and More. US Army Veteran, VFW, NRA Patron
  • Options
    Mike WillefordMike Willeford Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    ty guys btw hoosier mine still has the orginal just looking for some back ups. i had one dealer tell me that he bought everyone he came across and he hasnt seen any for 2 yrs