In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Colt Mustang

TR1990TR1990 Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited April 2009 in Ask the Experts
I recently purchased a new colt mustang. The sights are way off. At 30 feet it is 4 inches to the left and two inches low. Since everyone is different I have had a couple of friends shoot it as well. All with the same results. I tried to move the sight with a small brass punch. I did not succeed. Any Ideas. Thanks Rick

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Will the grips for a mustang fit a Colt Pony Pocketlite?

Too Old To Fight,Too Lazy To Run!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Anyone know the difference between a mustang, and the mustang pocketlite. I have a MK IV/SERIES 80 stainless mustang and was wondering about the pocketlite.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just what is the difference in the MK IV 80 series Mustang and the other standard weight Mustangs? Weight? Size? Finish? Construction?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I recently purchased a colt mustang that has a slide that is different from any other that I've seen and was wondering if someone may know a little something about it.The slide has the button that has to be pressed in for the lock to rotate and then you can pull the spring and button out,just like some full sized 1911's,then disassemble.This is the only one I have ever seen like this one,but that may not mean anything.Just curious and any help would be appreciated.It is a MKIV/SERIES 80 government model.
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,009 ******
    edited November -1
    Is the "lock" the barrel bushing?

Is the "button" the recoil spring plug?

That would be normal for a .380 Government, which you apparently have.

The Mustang is a different gun, much smaller, and does not have a barrel bushing, so takedown is different.