In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

DBM stocks for Rem 700 222 & 223

deadeye46deadeye46 Member Posts: 553 ✭✭
edited May 2009 in Ask the Experts
i have this post on the want ads but i thought i'd put it here also,i'm looking for replacement stocks for my two Rem. ADL rifles in 222 and 223,anyone know where i could get'em if they are even available?thanks

Comments

• nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    deadeye46,

I'm guessing that you want a Drop Box Magazine stock? If yes, then you might want to consider which type of DBM style or design you would like to use. I'm not trying to complicate your life but there are more choices than you might be aware of in today's market.

I would avoid using the Remington DBM design completely since you have to modify the feed rails and once converted, you can't go back. But there are several other versions that require some stock modifications as opposed to action modifications. These DBM systems use the standard Remington 'BDL' stocks but require a small amount of stock inletting and in the case of the Badger Ordnance design, some action work as well.

If you have some more information on what you'd like to have, it would be helpful.

Best.