In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

springfield

sendero270huntersendero270hunter Member Posts: 119 ✭✭
edited April 2005 in Ask the Experts
I have a springfield M2 Model# 1682 22 Cal. I am looking for a clip that will work with this gun? I have seen Model# 1922 will that work?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I have collected a lot of shotguns over the last ten years. What started it all was when an old storage building near my home was torn down and I came across a pile of old outdoorlife and field & stream magazines dated back to the 30's. I was fascinated by the old shotgun ads (and prices!) back then. I travel alot and visit many pawn shops. I buy old shotguns, mainly single shots, for their unique styling of hammers, long barrels, and levers. I have a Springfield model 940E s/n P258836. Can anyone tell me when it was manufactured?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i've been searching for an older model springfield armory scope...can't find one! i'd like the 6.5-20x56 model, but....plz help!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    looking for value of a US Sprinfield 1898 30-40 Krag

any help appreciated
  • Options
    edited November -1
    just saw an 1858 springfield percussion shotgun, no other numbers or id visable, any info would be appreciated