In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Shenandoah Guns, Inc. Berryville, Virginia

p40p40 Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited May 2005 in Ask the Experts
Wonder if anyone can offer some information on this company, probably made sporting rifles sometime just after WW11.

Comments

• Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Hello there was a gunsmith on RT 17/ Rt 50 with Berryville as his post office that could do more with old equipment then any one I have ever seen he ran SHENANDOAH GUNS I went by a few years ago and the place was closed up. Sorry Perry Shooter
  • Options
    p40p40 Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for your response Perry shooter.
    RLE
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Shenandoah Guns has been located on Route 7, east of Berryville for at least the last 25 years or so. They are a dealer, and I don't think they do much business anymore. They are located between the Shenandoah river and the top of the Blue Ridge Mountains, where route 7 crosses the moutain. I'm not aware of them ever making rifles...only selling them.

Eric

All American Arms Company

www.galleryofguns.com
    VIP Code: AAAC

Veteran Owned and Operated
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by perry shooter
    Hello there was a gunsmith on RT 17/ Rt 50 with Berryville as his post office that could do more with old equipment then any one I have ever seen he ran SHENANDOAH GUNS I went by a few years ago and the place was closed up. Sorry Perry Shooter

Perryshooter...there is an excellent 1000 yard gunsmith on Rt 340, Just north of where it intersects with Rt 50. His name is John Meyer and the business is Custom Gunsmithing. I can get you his number if you'd like it. He builds some of the best 1000 yard rigs in the country.

Eric

All American Arms Company

www.galleryofguns.com
    VIP Code: AAAC

Veteran Owned and Operated
  • Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Hello ECC thanks all my PERRY shooting is at 50 Yards 33 years of it but I will keep this man in my data base .Clay Spencer lives near me and is a first class bench rest shooter. But I do most of my own work with mentoring by some of the best 1911 pistolsmiths in the land.