In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Worth of colt junior

painterpainter Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited May 2005 in Ask the Experts
I have a colt junior 25 caliber like new in the box. Wood grips. Also like new a 22 short conversion unit for the same gun.Conversion unit is made by colt in a colt box.Also have manuals for gun and convarsion unit.Need help with it's worth. serial#on gun is 11811cc.Thanks for help.

Comments

• nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,875 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We'd need to see photos.

Actually, the Junior Colt was never made BY Colt, they were made FOR Colt. The first were made by Astra & were usually marked "Made in Spain"; there were 1 or 2 later versions, which look similar to guns made by FIE. The Astra guns were the best, & are worth the most.

Conversion units in the box made by Astra are scarce, & rarely seen. I would guess it would sell for $200-300, maybe more.

Neal
  • painterpainter Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks Neal. I am having trouble getting pictures down loaded to my computer.I took a closer look at the gun. It is marked "MADE IN SPAIN". THANKS FOR YOUR HELP! STEVE.