In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Just wondering

uncledanouncledano Member Posts: 73 ✭✭
edited December 2005 in Ask the Experts
i have a savage model 99 .243 lever action that was my grandfathers. i was just wondering how much it was worth. if you guys have an idea let me know. i couldnt find any on the site to compare to. thanks.
nick

Comments

• uncledanouncledano Member Posts: 73 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    if you place your finger in to the barrel of a gun does it really make the gun explode, while not harming your finger or is it just an old tale.
    edited November -1
    Are New England Firearms and H&R interchangeable?
    edited November -1
    Has anybody shot the H&R buffalo classic rifle in 45-70 cal.this gun is 46" long & has a 32" long barrel.A very nice looking rifle. I was wondering how accurate this gun would be. It has a williams peep sight along with a lyman hooded front sight with 8 aperture inserts you can use,there is something about a single shot that I just love.Would appreciate any input info. anybody would care to share.I was thinking of getting one for Deer-hunting what-do-you-think? Thanks.. Dano..
  • JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    havn't shot one, but I would bet money with a 32" tube and the right inserts it will drill em on top each other at 100yds.

why chase the game when the bullet can get em from here?....
    Got Balistics?