In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

M2000 mag tube threads

7.62x39Lover7.62x39Lover Member Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭
edited September 2013 in Ask the Experts
Hi guys.

The NC mag tube extension that I bought for my M2000 did not fit the threads on the gun. I am very disappointed. Do you guys know of a gun that has the exact same mag tube threads as the Stoeger M2000? Some guy on the Internet says that the Baretta Extrema II is compatible. As well as the benelli nova. Do you guys know of a gun with the same mag tube threads?

Comments

• Options
    7.62x39Lover7.62x39Lover Member Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Holy smoke!

Did I stump the experts?!

There's a first time for everything I guess.

NC components told me that they had issues with the M2000 kits because Stoeger switched up the threads on the M2000 a couple of times.

I found out the hard way that Extrema II / Benelli Nova are not the same. I bought a Choate kit that did not fit either. I will keep the follower from the kit though. I put the shotgun back together with the stock parts and the orange Choate follower. I am going to buy a stock end cap for my M2000 and see if I can fabricate a custom kit.