In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

eyepieces

cashherecashhere Member Posts: 27 ✭✭
edited September 2013 in Ask the Experts
I need some help PLEASE identifying some eyepieces that I got few years ago, do not know what they fit. I have never had any spotters that had replaceable eyepieces.
photo56.jpg

Comments

• Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a old 50's/60's? vintage Bushnell spotting scope, that came with similar screw in eye pieces. I don't recall the model name and it has been packed away for a long time.

Most of that era Bushnell optics were made in Japan, and were of pretty good quality.

A lot of vintage Bushnell optics always show up on fleabay. Searching for Bushnell will probably give you a lead on the model and value.
  • Options
    swearengineswearengine Member Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a Herters spotting scope that uses those same eyepieces. It was made in Japan; I believe by Bushnell for the Herters company.
  • Options
    Hawk CarseHawk Carse Member Posts: 4,367 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had a Swift spotting scope with multiple eyepieces.
    The zoom scope is a fairly recent innovation.
  • Options
    dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    Same as my Herter's from the '70,s.
  • Options
    cashherecashhere Member Posts: 27 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the input, I found some that look exactly the same for a Swift 821 I hope there is a chance they fit a Bushnell Spacemaster II I have on the way