In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

22 Revolver

bhayes420bhayes420 Member Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2002 in Ask the Experts
Who makes a NEF R92 .22 long rifle revolver? I have one I want to sell, but can't find NEF on the sale side to find an asking price.
Its in great shape, 100% blueing, 6" heavy barrel, and all original.
I bought it years ago for using snake shot, but never had to use it for that. Took it out to shoot LR, and it amazed me how accurate it was at 25 yds. And with iron sights, to boot. Didn't try any farther than that. Thanks in advance, Mike

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I have a single action 6-shot 22 revolver. The firing pin does not strike the shell, but hits to the side of it. How would I go about realigning it? Is this something I would be able to do myself?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hello all. Right before I got married, my soon to be father-in-law gave my wife to be a 9 shot 22 revolver. I still have no idea what he was trying to say to me with that gesture! Anyway, he had had it for years, and I was looking for some info on it. The barrel says it was made by the High Standard Mfg. Co. of Hamden, CONN. Other side of barrel marked "Durango". Serial #23799XX. We have had it for nearly 12 years now. Blast to shoot. Accurate as a 22 revolver can be with a 6 inch barrel. Nothing fancy, and I am sure it is not worth much, but just curious. Can't find out anything on the web, so thought I would turn to the vast resource of knowledge on this board. Gun is in excellent shape. No bluing wear at all, wood grips are perfect. Thanks a bunch!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a Rosco Arms Co. Colt 22 Short Vestpocket, serial# 67103, made in Germany. What was the manufacture period for these and is there any value to them today?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    if you have a 22 mag revolver can you shoot 22 lr through it??
  • Options
    RancheroPaulRancheroPaul Member Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    DURANGO -- .22 LR cal., double action, steel frame, 4 1/2 and 5 1/2 in. barrel, wood grips, made 1971-1973 in both Nickel and Blue.Valued as follows according to condition: 100% 98% 95% 90% 80% 70% $175 $150 $125 $100 $85 $70Above value from Blue Book of Gun Values for a Blued gun...Nickel is about 7 to 10% more in the same conditions. This is only a guide and values could be more or less depending on your regional location. Hope this helps! Don't worry about the gun as a "Collector," just take it out and shoot it and ENJOY!
    If You Can't Buy a Pair, Get a Spare!