In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

mas 49/56

cannibuscannibus Member Posts: 304 ✭✭✭
edited June 2004 in Ask the Experts
I am currently in the market for a para military weapon, I just sold my Norinco SKS with folding stock and several extended clips.My question is,do I go with a sar-1, spanish cetme,or a mas 49/56 chambered in .308? Pros and cons please

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I am currently in the market for a para military weapon, I just sold my Norinco SKS with folding stock and several extended clips.My question is,do I go with a sar-1, spanish cetme,or a mas 49/56 chambered in .308? Pros and cons please
  • Options
    edited November -1
    does anyone know where i can get a manual in english so that i can take down my 49/56 and clean it?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    friend needs a mount & scope for one & i am asking what would be the best in each for a knockabout rifle & where to find....thanks
  • Options
    1KYDSTR1KYDSTR Member Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did you take a shot at www.surplusrifle.com? They seem to have a very diverse number of take down instructions. I recieved a French language version with my unissued one when I first bought it and the diagram instructions seem to be understandable, if typically French! They have to keep it simple for your average French soldier, you know! You might, in the event that SR doesn't help, give SOG a call. They sold thousands of those guns and would likely have a manual you could purchase.

"When I cease learning...I'm dead"(Me)
    "Power corrupts...Absolute power corrupts absolutely"(Descartes?)
    "History is written by winners"(Patton)
    "You get a lot farther with a kind word and a gun than you do with a kind word alone!"(Al Capone)
    "There is nothing lower than the human race...except the French" (Samuel Clemens)