In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Glock 23 jamming problem solved

gaeducatorgaeducator Member Posts: 63 ✭✭
edited July 2004 in Ask the Experts
Good News. Today I took my Glock 23 to the Glock headquarters in Smyrna. The Tech did a lookover and found that the only problem I had was a defective recoil spring. He changed it in little or no
time and did this for no charge. He took it to the back and made sure that it was working properly. Thanks for the wonderful customer service at Glock.

Comments

• Options
    kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    Glad to hear it. There ain't much in a Glock so when it stops working there's usually a spring to blame[;)]

Love them Beavers
    orst-title-1.gif
  • Options
    gap1916gap1916 Member Posts: 4,977
    edited November -1
    Glocks are very reliable hand guns. I am happy to hear that it was a simple solution. I am a big proponit of used hand guns an have purchased ceveral Glocks used and have never had a problem with them.[8D]

Greg
    Former Marine
    A N G L I C O
  • Options
    gskyhawkgskyhawk Member Posts: 4,773
    edited November -1
    but I thought Glocks always worked no matter what [:0]any way thats what people always say [:D][}:)][;)][^]
  • Options
    1armbandit1armbandit Member Posts: 432 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Someone said hindsight is 20/20. I will never buy another used gun in my life. Fortunately the rep at Glock in Smyrna said they would be happy to take a look and see what the problem is. I feel like a TOTAL idiot.

I just had to look back and post your first comments. You were so discouraged. Now, arent you glad you did not bail out and sell the Glock before working out the problem? And arent you glad you bought a Glock?

Another thing the Glock tech did was check your gun to make sure it had the latest updates. If it needed an update, he did it. They are great people with a great product.

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.
    --General George S. Patton, Jr.