In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Fox OC Spray

misterfoot22misterfoot22 Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
edited September 2006 in Ask the Experts
Does anyone know where the best and cheapest place is to get FOX Spray online?

Comments

• ClarentaviousClarentavious Member Posts: 800 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is an excellent spray, and here is a great place to buy it. They used to have a thing like, if you replace the spray once a year (especially the small units less than 2 ounces that are prone to diffusion), they will give it to you for $1 above their wholesale price. I don't know if they still do this though

http://www.selfdefenseproducts.com/pepper/Fox/index.htm
  • Patriots sonPatriots son Member Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have got some of GB, but has been a year or so. There is some
    2oz, on there
  • misterfoot22misterfoot22 Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm looking to purchase the spray in bulk for me and my co-workers. We work armed security and carry pretty much everything a police officer would.
  • Patriots sonPatriots son Member Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    www.shomertec.com is a really good police/military site, I'm not sure what the alleged difference is between Fox sprays and Punch sprays, but I know I don't want to get a shot of Punch ever again!
  • ClarentaviousClarentavious Member Posts: 800 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    J & L will probably do wholesale or mass quanities upon request. Check out the link in my previous post
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    Go to www.actiongear.com which is a company called Brigade. Check item #ASP2826 for $25.99. It is a pepper spray made by ASP (same company that makes the best extendible batons in the world) as well as a Kubaton. Two weapons in one. You probably already know how to use the pepper spray, but buy a GOOD book on how to use the Kubaton. The human body is a walking mass of nerve junctions and if you press on or hit one of those junctions with something small and hard, it can and probably will disable that part of your body for several minutes.

Or, you can use the Kubaton to apply painful pressure to one of the proper nerve junctions. For example, using only a 6" piece of nylon or aluminum, if I can get your wrist in the right hold I can make you climb out and through your car window because of the pain I can cause you. Or I can even make you lay on the floor and bark like a dog if that is what is needed [:D].

Plus, instead of a thin, pressureized cannister as found with most pepper sprays, this spray is contained in a sturdy aluminum case that can take a lot of abuse since you may also use it as a Kubaton.

JMHO

Sept. 2 update. I almost forgot. If you get the Kubaton pepper spray you actually have three weapons in one. The Kubaton, the pepper spray and if you keep the Kubaton on your key ring, and have a number of keys on that ring, you can use the "key flail" manuver and swing the keys (holding onto the Kubaton) and hit your assailant in the face. This can cause so much damage and pain that if just might stop your attacker cold. Course it can also enrage the attacker but either way it will buy you a few seconds wheres maybe your backup will arrive, you can flee the scene or even give you time to ready other plans of action.