In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Which one?

gunnvegasgunnvegas Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited December 2009 in Ask the Experts
I am a first time buyer and am have kind of narrowed it down, but not sure. I am looking at .40 caliber: Px4 Storm and the S&W MP. Just not sure which one to get. Little help would be appreciated. thanks

Comments

• Options
    gunnvegasgunnvegas Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here is my situation. I have a chance to either purchase a Beretta 84f in very good condition used for 250.00 or a very good condition CZ83 (.380 cal) for 200.00. I owned a Beretta 84f before and liked it very much. The only complaint I had was the fat grip. The CZ83 seems to fit better in my hand and since I am a 1911 man the frame safety is a nice selling point. My only reservation is I have never shot a CZ83 before. Can anyone give me a slight nudge in the right direction?
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Either go to a range with a friend who has similar pistols. Or go to a shooting range that has rentals. This would be the best way. It's going to be your pistol, you are going to have to find out whats best for you. By actual hands-on experience, with different pistols.