In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Uberti 22cal pellet pistol

WolftrapWolftrap Member Posts: 108 ✭✭
edited December 2009 in Ask the Experts
I have found a Uberti 22cal pellet pistol that looks like a full sized single action Colt Peace Maker. It has cartridges about the size of 357 mag that have air cycinder in them. Have or has anyone seen one or have info and a price???? It is older then 1999 (no red ring on barrel)All parts and the box are still with it. Please help
Your first look at it tells you that it is a 22 LR caliber pistol. Then you look again and it says it is a pellet gun. Each cartridge has a mini air cyclinder inside it. You load it by taking the cartridge apart. Recharge the mini cyclinder after checking the O-Ring. Then place a new 22 cal lead pellet in the head part. Reassemble the cartridge and keep doing this tell all cartridges are loaded. If the O-ring is good they hold the charge of air.
History that I was told is that it was purchased in England a number of years ago. Being that it was a pellet gun he had no problem bringing it back to the States. Lets send me some info. if you have any and please estimate a price. I don't have an idea if it is a $200.00 gun or a $1000.00 gun. It looks like new. It looks like a real gun, It smells like one, But it is a very HIGH quality pellet gun. All blued steel or case hardened with a brass grip frame.

Comments