In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Korth Revolver

Underdog2264Underdog2264 Member Posts: 164 ✭✭✭
edited December 2009 in Ask the Experts
There's a button on the right side of the frame ahead of the trigger guard that, when pressed, moves an attached pin through the frame to the left side. Anybody know what purpose this serves? Thanks.

Comments

• Underdog2264Underdog2264 Member Posts: 164 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Does anyone have a detailed disassembly or schematic or know the location of one for a Korth revolver imported by Beeman?
  • RCrosbyRCrosby Member Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Underdog,
    Try www.korthusa.com
    They should be able to help.
    Happy New Year.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by RCrosby
    Underdog,
    Try www.korthusa.com
    They should be able to help.
    Happy New Year.

Thank you, I have been there and it is only the owners manual, The phone number is no good either, last update to the site was 2003 I need a detailed takedown or exploded view. I am taking it down for re-finish for a customer, and stuck on the cylinder/crane assembly and the removal of the crane retaining pin.
  • cpermdcpermd Member Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Refinish a Korth??
    That sounds worse than refinishing a Gen 1 Colt SAA.

CP
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cpermd
    Refinish a Korth??
    That sounds worse than refinishing a Gen 1 Colt SAA.

CP

True, but it is in "rough" shape for a 3K plus gun, and I have adopted the you pay I obey attitude on refinishing. We have had to do, (i.e. against my will)gold plated AK's matte blue 1st gens, Winchester 73s in brushed chrome and even black nickel an 86 takedown in 45/70. it hurts but that is what the customer wants.
  • rsnyder55rsnyder55 Member Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You may have to contact Korth directly at korthwaffen.de