In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Remington 1100 LT 20 barrel markings

GunswapperGunswapper Member Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in Ask the Experts
Are the Remington 1100 LT 20 barrels marked LT or something else to distinguish them from the standard 20 gauge? I recently bought some 1100 20 gauge barrels and they do not say LT or Light on them. I was assuming they were for the standard 20 Ga. but thought I would ask before listing them on the auctions. Thanks, Gunswapper.

Comments

• Options
    TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,270 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Never owned a LT, LW is marked as such, my Standard is just marked 20ga. If you have a 12ga frame or barrel, compare the tang, the STD has a long tang. The gas port ring will be the same size as the 12ga too.
    Make sure you link me to the auction![;)]
  • Options
    duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A quarter will pass through the barrel lug on a standard weight gun. It will not on a lt or a lw gun. Very simple way to tell.
  • Options
    Mark GMark G Member Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mine is clearly marked on the left side

20GA LT-20
    FOR 2 3/4IN SHELLS
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the information. My barrels are all for the standard 1100 20 Ga. I will be listing them under user ID gunswapper. I presently have over 200 listings on the Gunbroker auctions. I will be listing these barrels in the next few days. It might be early next week as I will be out of town this weekend. Gunswapper
  • Options
    edited November -1
    TRAP55 I have one of the barrels listed: Auction # 219785753. Thanks to all who responded to this thread with info!