In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Rogak

dogshipsdogships Member Posts: 27 ✭✭
edited May 2009 in Ask the Experts
Help! Has any one ever owned or fired a Rogak? Have you had a problem with jamming and if so how can it be fixed? I have one and think that they are really unique, It has never been fired, but I don't know if I can hold out much longer. It keeps screaming, shoot me! shoot me!, so I guess that I will. When I do I will report back on how it did.

Comments

• Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good Luck! Your going to need it. It's a U.S. made bas**rd offspring of the Austrian made Steyr GB pistol. Nobody has ever been able to figure out why Steyr licensed such a bunch of loosers to made their design. None ever worked as intended as a gas retarded blow back pistol. Toward the end of production they just disconnected the gas system and made them as straight blowback pistols. You can imagine how that worked with the 9mm round. Keep it as a safe queen, since they have been out of production since the early 80's, it would probably be worth a fair amount of money to a collector.
  • Options
    duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do a "google' Lots of great info about this gun.
  • Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    The last one I TRIED to shoot had about a 20 pound trigger pull Was Stainless I THINK but alloy was soft as POT METAL and slide had gauled the frame so bad it felt like Velcro when you tried to work the slide. Makes a HY POINT look like a work of art.