In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Browning A 5

greybard1greybard1 Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
edited March 2011 in Ask the Experts
pawn shop has one, 30 inch vent rib barrel 2 3/4 - 3 inch chamber. invector screw in chokes.looks very very good condtion.said they take 450.00. good price or pass?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Hi,
    I have an A5 with a barrel that's stamped "Hastings - Made in France". Obviously not the original barrel. Can anyone tell me about this? The guns serial checks as a Belgian Browning, but this barrel I know nothing about. Thanks in advance,
    Scott
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Have a chance to purchase a 16 guage A 5 with a ser# X41xxx in the first three of the six places stamped on the receiver. Would like to find out the year of this gun and its average price.This gun has a poly choke installed on it also. Barrel and receiver have same proofing marks. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a browning a5. The box says it is a light 20 but the gun only has twenty on it. the numbers on the gun and the box do match. It was made in 1972. Is this correct????
    Thanks for all your help
    Shannon
  • Options
    drl50drl50 Member Posts: 2,496
    edited November -1
    They specialize in replacement barrels. Here is a link to more info :
    http://www.kebcollc.com/cart/store.php?crn=209