In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

learning the ropes

95fxdwg95fxdwg Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
edited March 2011 in Ask the Experts
it takes a moment to learn the site !

Comments

• Options
    Wolf.Wolf. Member Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You may not sell the gun on this Forum, as GunBroker will lose their fees if they allowed this.

Please go to the auction side of GunBroker
    http://www.gunbroker.com
    set up an account and put it up for auction there. Otherwise I suggest you sell it at an auction house, such as the one you saw online that sold the other gun like yours.

Others will pop in soon and give you auction set up strategy, such as opening bid, etc. Also, others can suggest auction houses for you.

You may not offer to sell the gun on this forum.

EDIT--EDIT
    Please edit your new topic title and post to delete reference to offering the gun for sale. Instead ask for help and strategy in selling it.

You have to be logged in. Look at the top of your original topic post and see the little "pencil" icon. Click on that and an edit window will open. If a moderator comes along and deletes or locks your original topic before you can do that, just open a new topic and give a little background, referencing your original topic for info and ask for strategy in selling the gun on GunBroker. Creating an account and putting something up for auction there is pretty intuitive, but others on here that sell frequently can offer advice to avoid pitfalls.

THERE IS NO "CORRECT FORUM". And, do not keep adding replies to your topic. Do the edit thing, because this forum only allows 10 replies before they lock a topic. YOU MUST GO TO THE GUNBROKER AUCTIONS AND NOT THE FORUMS TO PUT YOUR GUN FOR SALE. The Classifieds forum is basically "want ad" forum....not a "for sale" forum for stuff that cannot be found on the GunBroker auctions.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    sorry , how do I delete it and move it to the correct place ?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for letting me know it will be moved to the correct forum .
  • Options
    tsr1965tsr1965 Member Posts: 8,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The correct place for it is on the auction side. There is no place in the forums to offer for sale anything. If you ask one of the moderators of the Ask The Experts forum, i am sure they will help you get rid of this.

Best