In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Taurus Raging Hornet

ridgez28ridgez28 Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
edited June 2007 in Ask the Experts
ANYONE OUT THERE FAMILIAR WITH THIS 22 HORNET REVOLVER? ACCURACY, DURABILITY ETC?

NO, I'M NOT EXPRESSING ANGER! I TYPE WITH CAPS BECAUSE I ONLY HAVE THE USE OF ONE HAND!

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I purchased A Taurus Raging Hornet that was advertised factory new. When received I noticed discoloration on the barrel side of the cylinder, Is this normal for a new piece that would have been test fired. I know this has been dicontinued for about 3 yrs. There is no cyliner wear at all on the outside. I'm new to revolvers so excuse my ignorance. Thanks in advance
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Does anyone have any experience with this gun? There's something intriguing about a pistol that shoots a rifle cartridge.-MArcus
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have never seen that on one of my ss revolvers, but have not purchased any for a rifle cartridge either. Love that pistol, and thought of buying one, but could not afford to feed it at $65 a box.