In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

webley mark 1 demo model

sflindiansflindian Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited June 2007 in Ask the Experts
i have recently aquired a webley mark 1 pistol but it has cutouts all over the gun and arrows on all the moving parts showing the movement in the guns internal parts i know quite a bit about the mark 1 webley but i cannot find anything about these demo models such as how many were made what they were made for and about how much they would be worth to collectors if anyone could tell me anything about this rare gun it would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Options
    givettegivette Member Posts: 10,886
    edited November -1
    I saw Webley cut-out recently online. If I can find it, I'll re-post here on the forum.

By the way, I have a webley revolver. All my internal parts have an arrow on them. The "broad arrow" is the marking placed on British government property. Just as US has the "flaming bomb" symbol. Brits stamped the arrow on the smallest of the Webley parts. Best, Joe
  • Options
    joel_blackjoel_black Member Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I do not believe anyone knows how many were made. In general, they bring about 20% more than the same Webley model in comparable condition.