In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

32 revolver

cvfdfiremancvfdfireman Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
edited April 2011 in Ask the Experts
I have a 32L H&R S&W revolver with the letters AZ in the serial number. Its in very good condition. What should I ask as a selling price? It will also come with a brown leather side holster and 100 rounds of Amo.?
Thank you for your help, I'm not sure where to start.

Comments

• Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    32 H & R revolvers aren't big buck items. If it's functional and looks OK cosmetically, IMHO $150-$250. If somebody offers you $125, I would take the money and run like the wind.
  • Options
    beantownshootahbeantownshootah Member Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, on the auction site here, the going rate for the guns is about $100-170.

Nice leather holster has to be worth at least $20.

Actual .32 magnum ammo is fairly pricey. So if the ammo actually is .32 H&R (not .32 SW long) and its a decent brand, you're probably talking $30-35 a box. Could even be more if its a premium "defense" type round. So that's another $60 easy.

So I'd say $200 is probably a fair price for the lot. A little more wouldn't be unreasonable, and if I were you and really wanted to get rid of it, I'd accept a bit less.