In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Pardini 22

exmasters shooterexmasters shooter Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
edited May 2008 in Ask the Experts
Anyone know what a Pardini 22 sp? with 4 mags and extra barrel might be worth? I bought it to shoot the Masters back before the famous 95 Jeep masters.

It does have a aluminum shrouded barrel by Gilmore guns that takes alot of the weight off of the gun. Also has the original barrel it came with.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    geeguygeeguy Member Posts: 1,047
    edited November -1
    You don't state the model (Standard Target, Rapidfire, or Free). However, they are all listed at the same price, VG= $700, Exc.=$800

Per 2008"firearms" book 18th edition.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by geeguy
    You don't state the model (Standard Target, Rapidfire, or Free). However, they are all listed at the same price, VG= $700, Exc.=$800

Per 2008"firearms" book 18th edition.
    I guess your right now that I think of if. Its a standard target, but with the extra barrel and mags, one would think it would add a bit to the value?
  • Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,107 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello try the BULLS-EYE group there used to be a following on the ParDini but it has wained in the past few years. "picky" on what ammo will feed through the magazine. How ever IMHO you will never get your money out of a custom target pistol with extra barrel ETC You will do better in selling them separate. Just like a rifle with a scope never brings as much as when sold separate. "PRAISE THE HARD-BALL GUN"

Edit the trouble some people had was that some brands of ammo were too long for the magazine a rubbed the nose this caused some feed problems and larger group size out of ransom rest.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by perry shooter
    Hello try the BULLS-EYE group there used to be a following on the ParDini but it has wained in the past few years. "picky" on what ammo will feed through the magazine. How ever IMHO you will never get your money out of a custom target pistol with extra barrel ETC You will do better in selling them separate. Just like a rifle with a scope never brings as much as when sold separate. "PRAISE THE HARD-BALL GUN"
    I shot about 20 differnt brands or types of ammo through this gun and never had any trouble with it feeding as long as you keep it somewhat clean. I guess that is the same with all guns though.

I will keep in mind about breaking it up as you suggested.

Thanks