In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

tokarev

Da-TankDa-Tank Member Posts: 4,074
edited February 2010 in Ask the Experts
Does anybody know where i can get a crimson trace for this?
Will another grip fit with minimal modification?

Comments

• rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,649 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Toke grip(s) I'm familiar with have a special internal latch/retainer. Because of this have never seen any aftermarket grips. The grips would have to specially formed on the inside surface for the latching/retainer mechanism.
  • beantownshootahbeantownshootah Member Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Da-Tank
    Does anybody know where i can get a crimson trace for this?
    Will another grip fit with minimal modification?

Crimson trace does not offer a grip for the Tokarev.

There can't be enough of a demand for this product for them to justify tooling up for it. (IE there isn't a big market for Tokarev accessories for concealed carry).

So far as I know, no, there is no other comparable grip that will fit on a Tokarev with minimal modification.

If you want a laser on your gun, there are generic/universal laser mounts that will fit on the triggerguard of ANY gun, though my impression of these is that they aren't particularly durable, and I can't really recommend one.

If you're willing to do some gunsmithing/machining you can probably have a custom rail mounted on the dust cover under the barrel, then have a laser/light mounted onto the gun that way. It may or may not be cost effective to do it, but I think it can be done.

tokarev353.JPG